Wednesday, December 5, 2012

All About Miss Clark


Hi! My name is Miss Clark and I am thrilled to be your teacher! The next few months are going to be full of lots of learning and adventures! I can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store for us. I want to know all about you, but first I’m going to tell you a few things about me.
 
I was born and raised in Orange County, California. I have two brothers, Michael and David and am the middle child.  I moved to San Diego to go to college at SDSU. Go Aztecs! I graduated in 2009 with my bachelor’s degree and completed my teaching credential in 2010. The majority of my teaching experience has been with Kindergarten and I can’t begin to tell you how thrilled I am to be teaching EAK this year!


Some of my favorite things include running and getting coffee with friends. I also love to travel and have been to Nicaragua and Africa. I currently live in La Mesa with my best friend, Ginny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment